The Quilt Nook

has been moved to new address

http://www.thequiltnook.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Quilt Nook: More Quilting time and giveaways...

The Quilt Nook

Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Quilting time and giveaways...

Unfortunately they are not my giveaways, but they are just too cool not to mention. There are 3 cool giveaway's happening out in blog land and here they are:

Go to Janelle Wind's blog and leave a comment about a cherished childhood item that you have and check out the completion of her Bluebird BOM quilt (gorgeous!) and you can win a copy of the pattern!!

Then hop on over to Anna Maria Horner's blog and leave a comment on her ne fabric line-- Garden Party (totally fab!) and which one is your favorite (not an easy choice I may add) and she will be drawing for some fabric.

Last but not least, if you need a new summery bag pop in to Red Geranium Cottage as she is giving away some handbags she has made (very cute!).

Whew! That is a lot of very generous people! I just love giveaways- don't you?

On the quilting front, I have been working on finishing a couple of projects...one is my Home Sweet Home quilt ( see WIP list for the link) and trying to finish my Star Struck strip quilt. I have also made a pact with Stefanie over at The Quilt Buddy to help both of us clear up our unfinished projects and our baskets of planned semi-fabric-bought-for-but-not-started projects. We have plenty to work on so hopefully we can show some restraint for a little bit and get these things to at least flimsy status! More on this later as we are compiling our lists of the 'To Do's'.

Well, I am off to get back at it! More later and happy giveaway hopping!
T.T.F.N.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kellie said...

Hi Cara! I was just loving the pictures of your sewing room! Is that a pull out ironing board? How cool is that?!!! Very nice!

July 7, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home