The Quilt Nook

has been moved to new address

http://www.thequiltnook.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Quilt Nook: Yummy!!!

The Quilt Nook

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yummy!!!

Today's mail brought some yumminess my way....in the form of Lecien Cosmo 2 strand embroidery thread!!!


I am loving this thread for my stitchery's and embellishing quilts! It does not knot or tangle and has the most beautiful array of colors! This little stash is for a new pattern I am working on and some may make it into my DSQ8 swap quilt!! If you have not tried it I suggest you pick up a spool and do so....it is to die for!!
Happy stitching!
Cara

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I love the colors!

February 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love these colors too...where do you order it from?

February 9, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

love the colors , oh I would love to order some too!
where oh where did you buy them from?
thanks
Kathie

February 10, 2010 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi Cara,
That thread is so pretty..it's almost too beautiful to use. It's like when you find a favorite fabric and you don't want to cut into it.
Take care,
~Karen~

February 13, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Lonci said...

Very nice collection:)

February 21, 2010 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger 明白的一切 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 24, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home