The Quilt Nook

has been moved to new address

http://www.thequiltnook.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Quilt Nook: Learning something new...

The Quilt Nook

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Learning something new...

Just a quick post to say "Thank You to Anina" over at Dear Baby Jane and Twiddletails for adding the tutorial to do this....




I love that I can see a virtual wall that can stay up all the time! Thanks Anina! I am hoping this motivates me to fill my 'wall' up to match the groups!
T.T.F.N.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Anina said...

So cute! If you have the software and would like me to help you with that version, let me know.

July 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I am completely in awe of this wonderful quilt and all of the time that must go into the making of these blocks. 'My hat is off to you', Cara!

July 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea and certainly good motivation to fill in the blanks. I would love to do one of these quilts but am to intimidated. Good luck to you! Jo x

August 4, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home