The Quilt Nook

has been moved to new address

http://www.thequiltnook.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Quilt Nook: DQS8 swap quilt received!

The Quilt Nook

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DQS8 swap quilt received!

I wanted to share the wonderful quilt I received in the mail a little bit ago! This is my fabulous DQS8 swap quilt that travelled all the way from France to live with me here in the Nook!

Thanks so much to Béatrice who was my angel for this swap! I love it! I will be hanging it in my studio as it complements the colors in there perfectly! This swap has been fun to do, and I have seen some wonderful inspiration from a wonderful group of people! I definitely would love to participate again!
I will blog about mine once my swap partner has received hers so as not to ruin the surprise!
Happy swapping!
Cara

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Quilt!

~Debbie
www.quiltsgaloreandmore.com

March 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Post! We are also planning to buy some kids bedding and would be greatful for some info regarding that.

March 19, 2010 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger Dawn N. said...

so cute and fun!

March 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

April 1, 2010 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Major swaps going on..lucky you!!!!
nice meeting you Cara!!

April 28, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home