The Quilt Nook

has been moved to new address

http://www.thequiltnook.com/blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

The Quilt Nook: An end and a new beginning!

The Quilt Nook

Sunday, May 16, 2010

An end and a new beginning!

Well, our preparations for market are almost finished, in fact tomorrow we pack up and get ready for the flight on Tuesday!  I am so excited! The samples are made, the patterns are written and I am looking forward to setting up the booth!
I have been working on Quilt Nook Gal Design's website in preparation for being able to offer our patterns to you.  In light of this I thought it was time to also consolidate the blog to the website so we can be reached all in one place.  What this means to those of you that read my blog is that for future postings please hop on over to www.thequiltnook.com/blog.  Please update your bookmarks and if you would like to continue following us, please also re-follow!    I am very excited to be taking this next step!

I am hoping to post from market, so please check the new spot for those updates and once the new patterns make their debut I will add them to the website.  Of course, the launch of the new patterns, site and blog would not be complete without a little giveaway!  So sometime after I get back from market there be a giveaway with some of the goodies I pick up there!
Until then I will leave you with another sneak peak of one of the quilts I quilted this past week.  All I can tell you is that  it is made from a fabulous fabric line by Brenda Riddle for Lecien Co. called Celebration.  It is called "Flowering Dresden" (which should give you a bit of a clue!).
Hope you all have a good week and I look forward to hearing from you over at the new blog!
Thanks for reading!
Cara

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Congratulations on all the big changes...I look forward to seeing your designs and hearing about market!

May 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger little acorns said...

I can't wait to see it. . . & you! See you in just a few days! :o)
xo, Bren

May 16, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Stina Blomgren said...

GOOD LUCK CARA!!!! :o)))

May 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Kaye Prince said...

I'm now following you on the new blog Cara and I can't wait to see you on Thursday! We're gonna have a ball!

May 17, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Hey you crazy girl! I miss you already! You were such a spectacular neighbor at market!

May 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home